Magnus Signal RCA Interconnect
The Magnus Signal Cable allows you to enjoy the music you listen to to the fullest, because it carries the signal much more effectively than normal signal cables ( +150%). In this way your electronics will be able to express their full potential.
- PROJECT: Magnus Signal represents the first step towards the transmission of the perfect signal. The technological solutions deriving from the Dedalus series guarantee an exclusive and durable support for your devices.
- CONDUCTOR MARC 70% compared to OFC: 0.35 mm conductors2 in 7N MARC Copper (Multicore Annealed Ricable Conductor) with 0.08 mm strands with a smoother and more compact surface, they allow a 70% better audio transmission than OFC Copper.
- COPPER/TELLURIUM CONNECTORS 20% COMPARED TO BRASS: RCA connectors in Copper-Tellurio alloy with hot expansion pole and ground ring tightening system. With these connectors there is an improvement in electrical parameters of more than 20% compared to common brass connectors. 24K Gold Plated with electrolysis technique.
- PROTECTED FROM INTERFERENCE: The Semi-Balanced geometry of this cable, supported by the Double Shielding with OFC copper spiral and Aluminium/Mylar foil, covers all audio frequencies from EMI/RFI interference. The construction with roped insulation and conductor with connecting rod-crank detorsion, eliminates any stress to the conductors.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Thanks to the exceptional raw materials used, Magnus Signal has a flexibility above the norm and allows you to use it comfortably even in uncomfortable situations.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
Magnus Signal Series models: