Audio Technica AT-150sa
Legendary body design and Shibata profile diamond to bring a rich sound experience. Incorporating a Shibata profile diamond, recently used in Audio-Technica’s AT33Sa MC cartridge, in this VM cartridge.
Beautiful mid-high range Shibata-signature sound and strong mid-range volume.
VM type dual magnet system and high performance para-toroidal generator models allows high quality playback.
Adopted aluminium taper cantilever with light vibration tips achieved by taper processing.
Detailed vibrations, detrimental to reproducing high notes, are limited by the robust metal die-cast body to improve shield effect and bass-range resolution.
- Type – VM Type
- Mounting – 1/2” centers
- Frequency Response – 20 – 25,000Hz
- Channel Separation – 30dB (1kHz)
- Output Channel Balance – 1.0dB (1kHz)
- Output Voltage – 4.0mV (1kHz, 5cm/sec.)
- Vertical Tracking Angle – 23˚
- Vertical Tracking Force Range – 1.0 – 1.8g (1.4g standard)
- Stylus Shape – Shibata
- Stylus Size – 0.3 x 0.7 mil
- Stylus Construction – Nude Square Shank
- Cantilever – Aluminium Tapered Pipe
- Coil Impedance – 3,200Ω (1kHz)
- Static Compliance – 40 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Dynamic Compliance – 10 x 10-6 cm/dyne (100Hz)
- Recommended Load Impedance -47,000Ω
- Recommended Load Capacitance – 100 – 200pF
- Weight – 8.0g
- Dimensions – 17.3 (H) x 17.0 (W) x 28.2 (L) mm
- Replacement Stylus – ATN150Sa
- Accessories Included – Non-magnetic screw driver x 1; 8mm Installation screw x 2; 5mm Installation screws x 2; Washer x 2; Nut x 2; Anti-static stylus brush; PCOCC Lead wires set x 1