Geneva Aerosphere Large
Geneva Aerosphere Large – Wireless Speaker. From shelf, table-top or on a floor-stand, the AeroSphèreLarge wireless stereo speaker system is in fact deceptively compact for its multi-driver complement and detailedsize-defying hi-fi sound quality. Geneva AeroSphere Large
The up-firing subwoofer ensures that bass quality remains consistent no matter where the speaker is located. AeroSphère Laege supports the following wireless sources: Airplay® (via Wi-Fi®), DLNA® (via Wi-Fi), Bluetooth® audio (including the high quality codec aptX®) and a stereo mini-jack line input in order to accommodate further analogue audio sources.
- Receives FM, AM, DAB radios and CD from optional AeroSphère Base (via Wi-Fi)
- Up to four AeroSphère wireless speakers can play audio from an AeroSphère Base at the same time.
- AirPlay: standard multiple speaker support (from iTunes on Mac and Windows) Audio
- Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming with high quality aptX codec
- DLNA support (via Wi-Fi) As the pioneer of true hi-fi stereo in a single cabinet, Geneva has designed the AeroSphére Large to replace a traditional dual speaker (stereo) hi-fi system with considerable acoustic performance.
- The domed cabinet, which measures approx. 40cm across, houses two 1” tweeters, two 4” woofers and an up-firing 6” subwoofer, arranged in three separate acoustic chambers and powered by dedicated amplifiers individually optimised by proprietary DSP for accurate audio reproduction. Red and Black with optional floor-stands.